Photo of the Day

Photo of the Day
A place worth weeping for ... No wonder George Clooney chose it!

Sunday, May 22, 2011

54. FROM THE WILDERNESS

TO so many of my beautiful friends and goddesses, who wrote immediately to ease my loneliness, thankyou.  I picked up your messages via the wi fi on the overnight bus to Cappadocia.  The landscape is bleak, overcast, endless, velvety hills and crumbled houses: the bus crowded, smelly and filled with tired passengers communicating via their iphones, ipads and wi-fis. But  I don't feel alone today.  I have the love of all of you, all around me,  and an adventure today.  I am so glad you're travelling with me.  I love you, one and all.

Here's my ha ha for the day:   Your key planet Venus has been cavorting with noisy Mercury and pushy Mars, replacing sweet romance with tough talk. Fortunately, you can reclaim your sensuality now by shifting the focus to nebulous Neptune. Let go of your personal tastes and specific desires by detaching yourself from what may happen. Don't waste time by letting others know what you want. Instead, surrender to the flow; you can always check your GPS tomorrow and then decide where to go next.



Cappadocia, Turkey

No comments:

Post a Comment